Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Michelle Lynn Stephens

Visit My Website





I bounce excessively from one to another. I do eventually choose a deadline and buckle down on whatever is next, but it takes a minute. I have so many areas that I want to tackle, it’s hard to choose one at a time. I have children’s projects, a teen self-esteem journal, devotional writings, a project telling the story of my grandmother, a sequel to my novella and more poetry, all in the works.



I primarily use my writing to encourage women to put their faith in action and love themselves again after enduring challenges, such as divorce and domestic violence.









 

1-Click

She is based on myself, so I know her very well. She tells it like it is and is fiercely loyal to her family and friends. She’s not always too lucky in love but still believes in it. I’m excited to be celebrating the sixth anniversary of that book this month.







I have been interviewing family members and watching documentaries to bring authentic settings and events from the span of her life into the big picture. She has been deceased for most of my life, but she will always be a big inspiration for me.















Michelle Lynn Stephens hails from Durham, North Carolina and is an inspirational writer who encourages others to make comebacks out of setbacks while they overcome life’s obstacles through faith and perseverance. She is the author of The Divorcée Chronicles:Diary of a Divorcée Diva and co-author of the Brown Girls Books anthology, Single Mama Dating Drama. In January 2017, she released her award-nominated poetry collection, Straight from a Diva's Heart. In addition to writing, she enjoys singing, acting and performing spoken word poetry. She is a member of World Overcomers Christian Church.











          &



©2017 Euniece Dunning, C-Suites #ACPSLLC All rights reserved   









3 comments:

  1. +Michelle Stephens We are proud to know you. It is a pleasure to watch you succeed at your craft. We want to your continue your rise to the top. #blackgirlmagic #bestofthebest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what Michelle says about focus. I feel the same way. There are so many things I want to do, I sometimes get nothing done. Better to pick a direction and move forward.

    ReplyDelete