Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Angelique Conger

Angelique Conger





I've read most genres, both fictional and non-fiction. As a teacher, I loved reading children's books and have a huge library. I bring this experience of a reader to my writing. Also, I bring an honesty for each of my characters and stories. I like to believe I' "channel" the stories, they come from the characters, not from my imagination.



Among the questions I hope to ask her someday is: 
"Did I get any of it right? Did I hear the things you told me accurately?"

Eve



My best character is Ziva because she is spunky and refuses to be controlled. She has been fun to write about. She is in the first three (or more) of the Lost Children of the Prophet series, specifically Lost Children of the Prophet and Captured Freedom.


Lost Children of the Prophet
 


Hadar is closely followed by Qinton, who is a vile and evil man. Readers will find him in Lost Children of the Prophet and Captured Freedom.

Lost Children of the Prophet









Thank you, Mzz Dunning I will. I have a gift for each of your readers.

Did you get your Free Story?

1-Click a Book Today











          &



©2017 Euniece Dunning, C-Suites #ACPSLLC All rights reserved  

2 comments:

  1. Love how Angelique speaks about her characters. I may need to go pick up one of her books. Thanks for the intro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting into the mind of a fiction writer.

    ReplyDelete